Saturday, October 18

Trip to the Bay

Jourdan and I met up with Adam and Andrea in Berkeley to tour the Scharrfen Berger Chocolate Factory. Jourdan and I have taken the tour before but it was still a fun time. 

Prior to heading into the factory, Jourdan and I strolled down 4th Street, visited the new Brennan's Restaurant and picked up a little something at the Crate and Barrel outlet. After all the walking around 4th street, I was feeling a bit tired and my legs felt really stiff. For awhile I wondered if I was going to be able to make it through the tour. Luckily, my energy rebounded on the car ride from 4th Street to the factory, but Jourdan and I both decided any trips out of town are now on hold.

Here's a few pictures from the trip!

Also we tried Zachary's pizza for the time (v. yummy)!

No comments: