Monday, September 29

The Best Beginning...

Jourdan took me back to Sutter Davis to get fitted for my halter monitor. Like the appointment nurse said the entire process took less than 15 minutes. So after she gives me my diary and tapes up my wires and hooks it all up to the monitor, we leave. As we're walking to the car, I try to pull up my pants and in the process pull off the wire. *sigh* I couldn't even make it TWO MINUTES without dislodging something. So Jourdan reattached the wire in the parking lot and I made a note in my diary.

On a happy note, thanks to all these recent trips to Sutter Davis (we've been there 3 times in the last 24 hours--baby class, echocardiogram, halter fitting) Jourdan is feeling quite comfortable with how to get to the hospital when it's time. 

No comments: