Friday, December 12

Update

We're getting closer now. Stephanie was up all night with contractions. Once they got regular we called the midwives and headed into the hospital. Stephanie got checked out and they decided it was too early to keep her. They sent us home with some pills to help her sleep. (She got literally no sleep.) Came home and went to bed around 5am. She's still sleeping, so I assume things have calmed down some. I'm going to let her sleep as long as possible.

I've opened up my Twitter account ( http://twitter.com/KeeganTheBrain ) so I can send out mass updates from my cell phone. Yes, its completely geeky, but it's the easiest way to get the news out to as many interested parties as possible. I was going to use the blog here, but it's a pain to update without a real computer.

We're cautiously optimistic that this is leading to the home stretch, but we're just as unsure as anyone else. Thanks for your support and patience while we wait for little Peanut to arrive.

1 comment:

Stuff said...

So excited for both of you! I'll be watching for updates and wish you both the best of luck!!

*huggles*